Jennifer Beaulieu has created a decorative and amazingly easy way to cover and protect your books. She offers a wide variety of designs and the process in covering your books couldn't be more simple.
A lot of schools require students to cover text books in an effort to prolong its usefulness. I would have much preferred these delightful designs over the brown paper bags that I had to cut and tape and
decorate myself when I was in school.
I'm no artist by the way!
When I saw the instructions for folding the paper and inserting the book, I was skeptical but hopeful. It was as easy as the directions said it would be.
~ Place book in the center of the backside of cover.
~Wrap the cover up across the bottom of the book. Make a crease along the bottom of cover.
~Repeat for the top of book.
~After folding down the top and bottom creases you will have enough paper to cover the book from front to back.
~Wrap the cover across the fron of the book. Adjust until the two ends of the cover are even.
~Fold the overlap around the front of the book and make a crease. Insert the front of book into slot created by paper. Slide the paper down until you hit the crease.
~Repeat step above for the back cover of the book.


