
We're under a week away - are you ready for Father's Day? I feel that I am usually more on top of being prepared for Mother's Day than I am for Father's Day. I think it's because I'm never certain of what I want to do for the dads in my life. They can be hard to buy and plan for!
So, once again - I'm checking out all the fun, creative and whimsical Father's Day ideas on Fiverr!
Go nuttin’ planned for Father’s Day? Check this out: If your Dad is anything like my husband - he gets tired of the same gadgets, ties and watches year after year, so why not switch it up and surprise your Dad with a message made out of nuts that is taken with a squirrel.
Need a card to go along with your awesome gift - you can have a greeting card created just for your dad!
Get Ready for Father's Day with Fiverr!
- A Father’s Day caricature
- Customized Father’s Day gift soap
- A Father's Day portrait in vector style
- Father's Day music video
- A Creative Father's Day Gift


